Energy Saving Centrifugal Spray Drying Equipment
|Unit Price:||8500~65000 USD|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Model No.: LPG
Energy Saving Centrifugal Spray Drying Equipment Description:
Energy Saving Centrifugal Spray Drying Equipment is the technology most widely used in the liquid technology shaping and in the drying industry.The drying technology is most suitable for producing solid powder or particle products from liquid materials,such as: solution, emulsion, suspension and pumpable paste states,For this reason,when the particle size and distribution of the final products, residual water contents, mass density and the particle shape must meet the precise standard, spray drying is one of the most desired technologies.
Spray drying is a wide applied process in liquid process shaping and drying industry.Our scope of equipment ranges from 5g/hr laboratory models to full scale high volume production models in excess of 2,000kg/hr and can meet any required industrial manufacturing specification.
The hot drying gas can be passed as a co-current or counter-current flow to the atomiser direction. The co-current flow enables the particles to have a lower residence time within the system and the particle separator (typically a cyclone device) operates more efficiently. The counter-current flow method enables a greater residence time of the particles in the chamber and usually is paired with a fluidized bed system.
Centrifugal Spray Drying Machine Principle:
After been filtered and heated the air enters into the air distrbutor on the top of the dryer.The hot air enters into the drying room in the spiral form and uniformly. Passing through the high-speed centrifugal sprayer on the top of the tower,the material liquid will rotate and be sprayed into the extremely fine mist liquid beads.Throug the very short time of contacting the heat air,the materials can be dried into the final products.The final products will be discharged continuously from the bottom of the drying tower and from the cyclones. The waste gas will be discharged from blower.The working of spray dryer is as follows: Fresh air after filtering and heating, enters into the air distributor at the top of dryer.Then the hot air enters into the drying chamber. The liquid of raw material is pumped in through diaphragm pump, be atomized into tiny droplets. Through the very short time of contacting the hot air, the materials can be dried into the finished products.The wasted air and fine powder will be collected through collector at the bottom of cyclone.The tower body also equipped with observation door, sight glass, lamp-house and so on.
Centrifugal Spray Drying Machinery Features:
● The drying speed is high when the material liquid is atomized,the surface area of the material will increase greatly.In the hot-air flow,95%-98% of water can be evaporated at a moment.The time of completing the drying is only several seconds. This is especially suitable for drying the heat sensitive materials.
● Its final products own the good uniformity, flow ability & solubility. And the final products are high in purity and good in quality.
● The producition procedures are simple and the operation and control are easy.The liquid with moisture contents of 40-60%(for special materials,the contents might be up to 90%).can be dried into the powder or particle products once a time. After the drying process, there is no need for smashing and sorting,so as to reduce the operation procedures in the production and to enhance the product purity.The product particle diameters,looseness and water contents can be adjusted through changing the operation condition within a certain range. It is very convenient to carry out control and managment.
♦ Chemical Industry:white carbon,amino acid,catalyst,dyestuff intermediate,sodium fluoride,compund fertilizer,etc.
♦ Plastics and resin:AB,ABS emulsion, uric acid resin,phenolic aldehyde resin,urea-formaldehyde resin,polythene,etc.
♦ Food Industry:oats,chicken juice,coffee,instant dissoluble tea,protein,soybean,peanut protein,hydrolysate,etc.
♦ Sugar:corn syrup,corn starch,glucose,pectin,malt sugar,sorbic acid potassium,etc.
♦ Ceramic:aluminium oxide,ceramic tile material,magnesium oxide,talcum,etc.
Outlet temperature ℃
Paramters Type:LPG 5 25 50 100 150 200-2000 Inlet temperature ℃ 140~350 Automatically controlled ~80-90 Water evaporation capacity kg/h 5 25 50 100 150 200-2000 Drying form of centrifugal nozzle Compressed air Mechanism drive Revolution of atomizer (r.p.m) 25000 18000 18000 18000 15000 8000-15000 Diameter of atomizing disc(mm) 50 100 120 140 150 180-340 Heating source Electricity Electricity+Steam Electricity+Steam.Oil fuel.gas Depends on the user Max. power of electric heater KW 9 36 63 81 99 Overall dimension (m) 1.8×0.93×2.2 3×2.7×4.26 3.7×3.2×5.1 4.6×4.2×6 5.5×4.5×7 Depends on practical conditions Dried powder recovery rate % ≥95 ≥95 ≥95 ≥95 ≥95 ≥95
Outlet temperature ℃
Changzhou Ruide Drying Engineering Technology Co., Ltd
Changzhou Ruide Drying Engineering Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of drying, mixing, granulating and grinding equipment. Our firm has strong technical force and adopts CAD system, with a modern workshop. Our company is located in the economic center of Yangtze River Delta - Changzhou. Our company has a large-scale manufacturing site. The engineers and technicians account for more than 70% of total staff members. In accordance with the national GMP standard, Our company has a professional team with support from Tianji University, Dalian university of technology and many other famous universities. We keep up with the latest international development within our scope and advocate scientific orientation. Our company is possessed with excellent means of detection and advanced conception of management. We can meet the requirements of domestic and international customers. The production of our equipment conforms strictly to the ISO9001 international quality management system. Their successful application is in the scope of pharmaceutical,chemical, foodstuff industries and so on, which has achieved the internationalization of the product quality. The honest and practical conduct of enterprise, excellent product quality, precise follow-up maintenance service and excellent after-sale service have gained us market and credit.
- Company Name: Changzhou Ruide Drying Engineering Technology Co., Ltd
- Representative: Zhongxing Liu
- Product/Service: Drying Equipment , Mixing Equipment , Granulating Equipment , Sieving Equipment , Grinding Equipment , Conveying Equipment
- Capital (Million US $): 10,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2015
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- Export Percentage: 71% - 80%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Jiaoxi Town, Wujin District, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province
- Contact Person: Mr. Denis
- Tel: 86-519-68231907
Premium Related Products